A Time Travel to the Future or Past

This topic in particular makes me think a lot, because I am not that kind of person who's think a lot about the future, so I'm going to spechule about, what future i would like to be in? Well I'm a person who thinks that the understand of the world is one of the beautiest things, so in my utopic future the humanity reach a level of understanding that make us see the universe in a sense of admiration and see the paradojic of the comprehension of the universe and the mysteries of himself, I am a fervently believer of that paradox, but also want to see the future where the humanity reach another stars and maybe being martians instead of earthlings, well thats hard but it would be really funny but if that happen it will be in many years, 500 years aproximetely if we dont blow up our planet before, i would like to see a future where our civilization becomes a place where people can live in equity of conditions, where all of them can be proud of themselves and their lifes, for me proud it's more important than happy, the human always can reach the happiness, we are built-up to be happy, even if is for little things or the biggest, everybody were happy at least one time in their lives, but proud? I don't think, many of us prefer being happy or pleased, even if we have to through our proud and become another one, so that's why in my utopic future the main feeling it has to be the proud.
Well aml the things I said in this post its mere speculation, but if the imagination is the question, why not to adventure myself to talk like this? What about you, what future you see in your minds world?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country i would love to visit

Post 2: the best concert ever