Post 2: the best concert ever

 What can i tell to all of you? If you ask me for a concert that i had go, i can't talk about any concert because i never gone to a concert before, because all my favorite artists are so old to do a new show because they're dead or simply can't sing, or just they're not interested in come to Chile. But i have to talk about a concert because it's the homework, so ill talk about a concert that my girlfriend enjoyed, my current girlfriend loves the music known as korean-pop or K-pop and there's a band named Ateez that is one of her favorites bands ever, and they arrived to Chile to do a concert that took place on August 30th of 2023 in the "Movistar Arena" in Santiago, she told me that she was very excited because she loves them, also told me that in the concert occurred many funny moments that make laugh all the stadium, for example a mistake that one of the members of ateez make a internal joke between him and his fandom, but that joke it's always done by the leader of rhe group, but this time was made for the younger one, and he forgot how to say the joke, so he told a kind a joke, like you want to explain a joke, but explain the joke make the joke horrible, so the stadium make a uncomfortable silence that took like 3 minutes, then all the other members start to laugh loud enough to make the fans also laugh, when my girlfriend told me about this story i felt happy, and now i want to go to a concert, the problem is that EVERY of my favorite bands NEVER GOING TO COME TO CHILE, AND IF THEY COME, THE TICKETS ARE TO EXPENSIVE. Well that's my (is not) story about the best concert ever, i hope you enjoyed.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country i would love to visit

A Time Travel to the Future or Past